heyy. apologies. I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AND EVERYTHING BUT WHAT CAN I DO? there is only 24 hours in a day, right? D= i mean, every senior i meet tell me that i should enjoy secondary 1 life. WHAT CRAP? i'm having like a super hard time adjusting, okay!! and the fact that i am class chairman is much worse. after this post, i'm gonna go on a blog post hopping spree (whatever that means xD) and remove ALL vulgarities~! Including the ones where i just use asterisks. Like my paedophile rant post. yay! i will be the perfect chairperson, yeah? yeashhh~!! ooh! yeash. that's yeah + yeh + yesh! LOL. ok. anyway, ellen is so funny. i mean, i don't except it, 'cos it's daytime television yeh?
ELLEN WAS SAYING HOW HE WAS PLAYING THE UKULELE WITH BOTH HIS HANDS AND TAPPING TO THE RHYTHM WITH BOTH HIS FEET. AND HOW SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WITH WHAT HE IS STEERING THE BOAT WITH
HOMG ROFLMAO
okok gotta go mum is screaming at me for blogging, watching tv, chatting too much in my life DDDDDD= SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND DDDDD=
BUT IT'S OKAY I FORGIVE HER =DDDDDDD
YEHHH YOU GOTTA TURN IT 'ROUND, TURN IT UPSIDE-DOWN, BABY, YEAH, BABY, YEAHHHHHHHH!!
{|sudesna|}
Tuesday, 3 February 2009
ellen!!
Scribbled by sudesna loves to eat barbie dolls at 6:10 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment